Aloe vera and coconut oil are both powerful hair growth boosters. The proteolytic enzymes found in aloe vera gel remove the dead cell build-up from your scalp. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. Coconut oil popular for its benefits in nourishing and strengthening hair. It helps to prevent dandruff, promotes hair growth and helps to keep hair soft and silky.
HOW TO USE:-
- In a bowl, mix equal quantities of aloe vera gel and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Once all of your hair is covered in the mixture, cover it with shower cap.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- You can use this hair growth mask 2 or 3 times a week.